SUMMARY OF STATEMENT:
- Political and Economic analyst with strong background in: analyzing complex political and economic events, understanding the macro and micro economies principles and concepts, managing peace and security, and controlling inflation and recession.
- Extensive understanding of international relations theories, and diplomatic negotiations.
- Financial analyst with a high ability of analyzing different financial markets including stock, bond, currency, future, and swap markets.
- Professional analytical writer with high a bility to write effective political, economic, and business reports.
- Business planner with a strong ability to write effective business plans.
- Business manger with a long experience of business management and market’s problems solving skills.
- A fair understanding in the field of of web design and development was developed as a result of some personal experinces in the field.
- Professional attitude, strategic thinker, and excellent problem solving skills.
- An AC technician, Saudi Aircon (2004-2008)
- A Manger in my won business, hospitality organization (2006-2008)
- A Manger in my won business, school transportation (2006-2010)
- A bachelor degree in International Political Economy, and Diplomacy, with a Minor in Finance from the University of Bridgeport (2013-2017)
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Deploma, Technical and Vocational Training Corporation (2002- 2004)
- Peace Corps Preparatory Program Certificate, University of Bridgeport (2012–2015)
- English Advanced level Certificate, ELS, West Haven, CT (Sep 2012-Dec 12 )
- English Advanced level Certificate, Wisconsin English Second Language Institute, Madison, Wisconsin, USA (2011-2012)
- How to Start Your Small Enterprise Certificate, Technical and Vocational Training Corporation (March 2007- April 2007)
- A Certificate in Data Entry & Word Processing Certificate (2002-2003)
ATTENDED WORKSHOPS and SEMINARS:
- Small Business Exporting Seminar at University of Bridgeport. (Fall 2016)
- Understanding the Federal Reserve, an online course of study offered by New York Institute of Finance through edX. (June 22, 2015)
- Intro to Self-employment and Ideas Development Workshop, that was represented by Saudi Social Development Bank in Washington DC. (22-25 May 2015)
- A graduate of the Honor Program at University of Bridgeport.
- A member in Sigma Iota Rho (National Honor Society For International Studies).
- A member in Pi Gamma Mu (International Honor Society in Social Sciences).
- A President’s list student in Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016, and Fall 2016.
- A Dean’s list student in the Spring of 2013.
- ELS Language Center Certificate of Merit for Excellence in Speaking Accuracy.
*Graphics made with:logomakr.com